Wednesday, September 29, 2010

friend or foe?


r u friend
or r u foe
alls i want
is a chill ass bro

the ocean is big
the ocean is deep
i just want a bro
whose trust i can keep

someone 2 laugh/w
someone to play
doesnt matter
if ur queer or gay

we're all mostly lonely
but dont have 2 b
ill give u my <3
if ur just bros w/me

we'll chill on the wavves
just scratchin our bellies
& light up a j
that gives us the sillies

alls i ask
is u dont turn ur back
dont make funnie faces
or start talkin smack

i <3 u, my bro
when you're dry or ur wet
im chill & im loyal
on that u can bet

r u my friend too?
pls dont b my foe
we're in this 2gether
in this sea full of bros

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
r sea otters 'kute as shit'?
hav u ever fought w/ur bro?
what was the fight abt?
did u get ovr it and ride some chill wavves?
whats ur favorite thing to do w/ur bro?

No comments:

Post a Comment