Wednesday, March 2, 2011

winning?

passion
my passion
it's all passion,
bitches

u borrow my brain
4 5 effing seconds -
dude, can't handle it
unplug this effing bstrd

i am not from this...
particular
terrestrial
realm

passion

bi-polar
wow, bitch
& what's the cure?
effing medicine?
bitch
make me like them?
not gonna effing happen

I'M BI EFFING WINNING
I WIN HERE
I WIN THERE
NOW WHAT?
HMM?
NOW WHAT?

'it's all my mom's fault?'
SHUT UP
SHUT UP

passion
my passion
it's all passion,
bitches
sean penn
mel gibson
colin farrell:
F UR ADVICE
all i need is <3
<3
[luv]
<3
[luv]
<3
[luv]

passion...
it's like...

'WINNING'

blender
vaccum
blow
black tar
7 gram rocks
's all the same 2 me, bb
black suits tryin to harsh my toke
F it
i'm in the major league, yall
blow it up ur ass
1 G-damn speed
1 mother effing gear

GO

rlly, yall

this is
'me'
i'm
'different'
i have mother effing
TIGER BLOOD
flowin thru these
baller ass veins

DISCLAIMER:
READ THE FUCKING DIRECTIONS
B4 U SHOW UP TO THE PARTAY


'clean???'
now????
'sure'
[nod]

i have answered
a higher calling
& u know what?

passion
my passion
that's what it's all abt

i blinked

i cured my brain

every1 has the power:
u do
too
u ever worn NIKE sneakers?
i'll tell u what
'just trying it' is 4 fggts & pussies
DO IT, mother effer
JUST EFFING DO IT

btw
sinatra? flynn? jagger? richards?
taking a back effing seat, yall
i pull radical shit, bros
magic vs. boring, normal lives?
i will forget abt u tomorrow
but u'll nvr forget this baller
& that is my gift 2 u

passion
my passion

u know what i believe in?
the truth
& chocolate effing milk

peace, bitches
-charlie winning sheen,
the ultimate bro

1 comment: