Friday, July 9, 2010

evr seen a 2x rainbow?


Have u evr seen a double rainbow
Almost a triple rainbow
So bright and vivid
Across the sky

What does this mean
It’s so beautiful
Windchimes in the distance
Pure ecstasy

God
It’s so bright
Double rainbow
You penetrate my mouth/butt/soul

I cry alternately like a little grl
And a grown man cumming and cumming again
Uhhhh uhhh –
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh –

It’s too much for me
A psychedelic blast of colors
Shooting out my peen
And into the sky

It’s a double complete rainbow
My body trembles
Can’t even hold my Flip camera steady
What does it mean

Can’t take it
Too much
I’m on my knees
I worship u, double rainbow

A dog barks
The sound brings me back to reality
Where am I
A magical forest

Breathe
B chill
Take it in
Everything’s OK

A double rainbow
Almost a triple rainbow
So bright and vivid
Across the sky

Have to go clean my pants now
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
have u ever splooged urself 2 a double rainbow?
what drugs is this guy on?
do u have a Flip?
is utube the greatest invention ever?
what did ppl do @ parties b4 utube?
what does the double rainbow mean?
is the double rainbow a 'sign from god'?

No comments:

Post a Comment