Wednesday, July 28, 2010

seen the moon l8ly?


a buddyroo
a gentleman
sailing on the sea
he looks at the sky
he smiles and the moon
and then he thinks of me

'hello friend.u see the moon!'
he texts
and i take a step outside
but the clouds are out
the mountain's in the way
the moon decided to hide

kinda sad
i miss my pal
a ghost floating on the waves
i'm trapped on shore
i'm locked to the land
like a body to its grave

where are you moon
won't you show yourself
and shine on me n my friend
miles apart
you're all we have
won't you come around the bend?

hours later
im on my bike
riding through the night
i gaze at the sky
and see through the mists
the sight of the milky moon's light

i see it friend
i hope you still do
while you're sailing on the sea
when you look at the sky
when you look at the moon
i hope you think of me

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
have u seen the moon l8ly?
what kinda cheese is the moon made of?
do u think the man in the moon is a chill bro?
do you miss your friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment