Monday, June 28, 2010

dyall stare @ the sea?


Waves crashing on the rocks
Islands in the distance
Gray clouds passing overhead
The sky shows no resistance

I sit upon a wooden bench
Just staring at the sea
Foggy mountains at my back
And eagles flying free

What’s out there in the depths I think
What’s out there in the murk
Another world, another life
Where slimy creatures lurk

What was the path that led me to
This very wild place
The ledge between a paradise
And endless, wat’ry space

Birds cry in the mossy trees
And seaweed fills the nose
The water thrush and thrushes
A chill shoots through my toes

Alaska, Alaska, Alaska
You’re an Eden for the eyes
You’re a savior for the weary soul
You don’t tell any lies

Here I sit upon a bench
Just staring at the sea
The waves are crashing on the rocks
They crash inside of me

Gray clouds passing overhead
Islands in the distance
The waves crash down upon the rocks
We show them no resistance

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
have yall ever sat to contemplate the sea?
r u a beach bro or a mountain bro?
r u afraid of the ocean + giant squids?
do you like blogetry that rhymes, or blogetry that doesn't rhyme?
more authentic: ocean or mtns?

No comments:

Post a Comment