Thursday, June 17, 2010

is mcdonalds ghey?


When I was a young tween
Verging on entry-entry-entry-lvl alt status
I wanted to do something ‘radical’
That would make me ‘unique’ &/or ‘special’
I needed to make a ‘controversial’ ‘statement’
That would set me apart
From every other ‘fatass mnstrmer’ in Middle America

Still swimming in the primordial soup
Of my own eventual ‘alternative’ personal brand
I was searching for the metaphorical lightning bolt
That would stir the chill waves of mystical chemicals within me
And allow me to grow limbs of alternative might
With which I would use to crawl
Onto the beach fuzzy shores
Of meaningful existence

Years before I forsake eating the bloody flesh
Of innocent animal bros
I turned my back on the consumerist-conformist nation of
‘Fast food’
I stopped eating at McDonalds, Burgy King, McWendys and Hardeesbros
Take that, yall, I snarked
Flipping my middle finger
At the booger-covered, diaper-smelling
Twisty slides and ball pits

Though I’d never found a toenail in my ‘Happy’ Meal
Or a condom in my McFlurry
Somehow I had an alt-sense
That eating this ‘food’
Was ‘wrong’ –
Not only did my ‘righteous’ and ‘noble’ boycott
Of all things McBurgBellWendDees
Lead to a healthier lifestyle
But it made me ‘different,’
And thus obviously more ‘authentic’ and ‘cutting edge’
Even tho most pple @ middle school
Just kept calling me a ‘fggt’

But did I make a mistake?

Suddenly it seems like McDonalds is the place to go
For ‘genuine’ and ‘meaningful’ family conversations

Suddenly it seems like Micky D’s isn’t just a generic
‘restaurant’ concerned only with providing ‘cheap ass food’
Via slow/lazy/high/drunk/stupid/acne-faced high-school drop-outs/drug dealers

Suddenly it seems like McD’s is not just a ‘restaurant,’
But an emotionally loaded conceptual space
Where we can gather to ‘get real’ about
Some of our most ‘significant’ and ‘relevant’
Social issues

‘Family Dynamics’
‘Sexuality’
‘The Generational Divide’
‘The Cultural Divide’
‘Underage Sex’
‘Foreign Languages’
‘Globalization’
‘Consumerism’
‘Healthy Eating’
‘Sustainable Food Economies’
‘Global Warming’
‘Vegetarian/Veganism’
‘The Internet’

Suddenly McDoggy D’s seems like so much more
Than my ‘rebellious’ alt-self had ever conceived

Suddenly McDondalds isn’t just a place –
And it’s not just a ‘choice’ –

It’s a ‘McLifestyle’

Cum as you wish
Cum as you want
Cum as y’are, yall

– McDonaldsbros

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
is mcdonalds ‘ghey’?
are u ‘ghey’?
are u ‘ghey for mcdonalds’?
does eating mcdonalds make you 'ghey'?
does mcdonalds make you 'come'?
do u eat ‘fast food’?
should I start eating at mcdonalds again?
Is mcdonalds the most ‘authentic fast food chain’ out there?
are all 'french' people 'ghey'?
is this kid's dad 'in the proverbial closet'?
have you ever 'caressed' a picture of your 'bf'?
do boys in ‘all-boys schools’ have 'wild ghey orgies'?
why don't europeans get 'circumsized'?
is this actor really 'ghey'?
do you think he likes 'big macs' or just 'normal-sized macs'?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think McDonald's is "ghey". I'm not "ghey"! I'm definitely "ghey" for McDonald
    s tho, especially when I get drunk and it's the middle of the night. You shouldn't eat at McDonald's tho because if you haven't eaten it in forever it would probably send your body into shock. McDonald's doesn't make me "come", but I certainly have a not-so secret love for fast food when I'm drunk. I'm not sure what you mean by "authentic", but I'd say McDonald's is definitely the quintessential fast food joint, that's for sure! French people are known to be weird, but they're actually really conservative and have problems with racism... and have a really good black metal scene too. I don't think the kid's dad is in the proverbial closet. I've never had a bf, so I've never had a picture to caress. I'm sure "wild ghey orgies" occur with occasional frequency in all boys schools around the world. I have no idea why Europeans don't get circumcised! Is that really true? I would recommend getting circumcised because it makes it way easier to clean and looks less weird, but that's just my opinion. I don't think the actor is "ghey". I don't know what a normal-sized mac is, but if you're referring to just regular McDonald's hamburgers then I'll bet he goes for the Big Mac. That's what I like!

    ReplyDelete